MY BLOGS

Life brings with a plethora of experiences, each with a flavour of its own. I wish to share with all my readers these various experiences and observations that I have made during my time here on this planet. They may be funny, thought-provoking or simple reflections. I do hope you will find these enjoyable and interesting.

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Memories of Yercaud - 2003

Yercaud Lakeside
A pine branch bows to meet the lake
Rippling water 
Boating on Yercaud Lake
The clouds roll into the hills
Time to sit and stare
Coming closer
Closing in
Play of sun and shade
A sunlit valley in the centre
Monkey business
Human beings arrive to inhabit the hills
Yercaud Observatory
Humans worse than monkeys
Destructive nature of humans in full evidence - Mining in the hills

4 comments:

  1. Dear Satchi...
    Lovely pictures....tempting me to go there... I will plan someday... Thanks For sharing dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...amazing pics of nature swati... Love it...Lovely clicks too!!

    ReplyDelete