MY BLOGS

Life brings with a plethora of experiences, each with a flavour of its own. I wish to share with all my readers these various experiences and observations that I have made during my time here on this planet. They may be funny, thought-provoking or simple reflections. I do hope you will find these enjoyable and interesting.

Saturday 24 March 2012

Some of my favourite pictures in black and white

Under the canopy of a coconut tree

A play of light and shade - my balcony at home

An exquisite display as viewed from close quarters

Reflected glory - Brooklyn Botanical Garden - NY

Organically home grown bananas

Home grown mangoes

The king of all he surveys

A lake near Richmond (Indiana)

Pristine beauty - untouched by the muck around

Shivasamudram - panoramic view

Shivasamudram - Majestic sight

Sculpted trees in the Sculpture Park near Princeton

4 comments:

  1. wow... lovely pics swati...r u the fotographer? loved each and every pic! Liked the natural effect in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Vidhya. Yes, these are all my pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very lovely pics ,swathi

    ReplyDelete