MY BLOGS

Life brings with a plethora of experiences, each with a flavour of its own. I wish to share with all my readers these various experiences and observations that I have made during my time here on this planet. They may be funny, thought-provoking or simple reflections. I do hope you will find these enjoyable and interesting.

Friday 10 June 2011

Punyachi por

I come from the city of Pune
Jethe mhane kahi nahi une
But now I live in Bangalore
Though ever a Punekar to the core
Sutat nahi kadhihi bandhan june

Me aahe Punyachi por
Jithoon aale pushkal mothe thor
Of Pune I am proud
And I'll say that clear and loud
I miss you dear Pune very sore

2 comments:

  1. Good Limmerick. I too like pune very much. It has got a different cultural aroma in its air. Now your blog is getting alive. Keep sharing swati. IN your list of blogs that you follow, you have not updated my new url http://my-hobby-loung.blogspot.com. Its still shown as Mira's Space(old name)instead of the new one 'Mira's Talent Gallery'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mira. You will find more limmericks in the blog "limmerickwala" which I have joined a few days ago. So do visit.

    ReplyDelete